Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Motor bike or not?

Most insurances don't cover motorbike injuries.

Before you even consider driving a bike in Bangkok, you must be aware of several things.

1.  The police will hit you up for a fine everytime you come to a police stop so you have to learn to avoid them in general.

2.  Biking is dangerous.  If you must ride longer than ten minutes, don't use a bike.

3.  Rain and bikes are crazy dangerous.  It rains alot in Bangkok.

If you decide to get a bike, I have had one for ten years and have had three accidents.  One I hit something with leg, my knee wasn't quite the same for awhile.  Two, a car hit me as I was going on the road, then it drove off--I scraped my knee and arms.  Three, a car hit me while I was at a stoplight.  Each time, it was pretty random, but it was a revelation.  I try to never bike longer than ten minutes.

It took me a legitimate three months to get decent with my bike, so if you do use a bike, use it after practicing on the side for three months.

DON"T USE MANUAL.  it's just too hard along with the driving

GET A SMALL BIKE.  Anything in the 110 cc range is fine--your bike is small you can weave through traffic.  I once had a 150 cc PCX--so large, hard to turn, and it had a restrictor plate preventing me from going too fast.

If you have a kid, I would just avoid it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ebook sale

Hawaii Tennis Pro presents SIMPLE TENNIS Christmas special--You can GET both How to Play Singles and How to Play Doubles for only $35.99 his tennis strategies in Singles in an easy to understand Ebook normally sells for $29.99 plus 7% tax and our How to Play Doubles sells for $29.99 plus 7% tax, now you can get both for just $35.99 130 pages and counting. one year of free updates plus video links with simple explanations.
ebooks choices
it will be sent via email to you and when we update it, we update your copy for one year.
Nearly every page has clear diagrams and pictures to help with your understanding. Difficult topics have a video link for added understanding. Hawaii Tennis Pro Tennis for everyone. Covers mental toughness, match preparation, practice techniques to work on the shot and shot selections